Golden Shield Qi Gong training is a dynamic system that catalyzes the body’s innate ability to evolve. Each individual who embarks upon the training travels the same training journey. Yet the outcomes vary depending on the students strengths, weaknesses, and desires for growth. The following is a list of what most people gain from the training.
- Increased Energy – Golden Shield enhances organ function, especially the digestive organs. Thus, more energy is produced for daily use.
- Stress Management – The student’s energy system learns to adapt, grow and relax in response to life stresses rather than become overwhelmed and break down into disorder.
- Detoxification – Through vibrating the areas of the body with physical stimulation, both emotional and physical toxins/stagnations are loosened and released from the body.
- Integration – Golden Shield training cultivates a sense of focus and integration by bringing the mind into the body through physical training and meditation. By strengthening and rooting ones energy in the abdominal area students are able to maintain a feeling of being ‘centered’ even in the midst of life’s challenges.
- Increased Self Confidence – During Golden Shield training students continually rise to and win against the challenges/stresses used to initiate growth. By constantly winning throughout the months of training one develops the “knowing” that they are powerful and capable individuals.
What Students Learn in the Training
Through the physical and meditative practice of Golden Shield, students learn how to effectively manage their bodies energy system.
Management strategies include:
- Focus and calm the mind
- Techniques to contain one’s energy, stopping the energy leaks that drain the body’s energy supply.
- Simple yet highly effective recharge and revitalization techniques which can be used throughout the day no matter where you are.
- Calming and centering
- Quickly increasing low energy levels
- Circulating and balancing the energy
- Balancing, circulating and harmonizing the sexual energy
- Strengthening Kidneys and harmonizing the meridians
- Grounding the energy deeply into the body
- Collecting your energy back from the day
- Sleep techniques
- Balancing Yin and Yang
- Improving cellular communication
The ultimate goal for the training is for each student to be an independent energy system, thus empowered to manage the direction and levels of energy output at will.